UBot Underground

Check Value In Database Then Hide Div?

Hey all,

I'm trying to create a simple license verification setup which will work as a div being shown with the login form and then upon entering a username + product key it would check against for it in a MySQL proceeded by hiding the DIV if the details are true and displaying a message if it's not.

I understand how I can do all of this except for the hiding the DIV on success. I know(Or at least assume) JavaScript is needed but I cannot seem to get it to work within the actual bot and only in the browser area which is irrelevant for this and also hidden on all my bots.

This may not the most advanced way of doing things but i'm not aware of any good options.

-------

I have one other small issue, is there certain way queries must be done with UBot? I work with MySQL regularly but cannot seem to get a successful 'query with results'. Get a syntax error time, even with a very basic query.

Thank you in advance for any replies, appreciate it.

Where are you putting the div you wish to hide html window? html panel?
I believe most people do the input forms part with php pages

I have one other small issue, is there certain way queries must be done with UBot

If you are using ubot version 5 with MySQL the problem could be within ubot (I  know I had a query failed in SQLite that works fine in Navicat and ubot version 4 with Aymen database plugin)

i'm not sure about the first part, but post an example of the code your using for the sql. I'll have a look 

I don't actually have my exact code now but it was literally just the connection which I tested as working and a single 'query with results'. http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Query_with_Results - I used the exact same syntax as here in the end after doing pretty much the same without having ; and getting an error.

Where are you putting the div you wish to hide html window? html panel?

I believe most people do the input forms part with php pages

If you are using ubot version 5 with MySQL the problem could be within ubot (I  know I had a query failed in SQLite that works fine in Navicat and ubot version 4 with Aymen database plugin)

Yes the div/s are in a HTML Panel.

I was using 5 but I received 4 after using 5 and found I didn't experience as many strange issues that I couldn't explain so I stuck with it. Haven't tried on 5 at all.

btw, there is a good locking system with encryption and updates already built, its well priced, and good user maintains it.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12958-sell-ubotlocker-web-web-based-licensing-solution-that-prevents-decompiling-and-cracking/

I have actually purchased this earlier today and will be using it in place of this. Just waiting to get my copy.

Appreciate the replies nonetheless :)