UBot Underground

Compiled bot in V5 Not opening

I was excited when v5 released like every one , for the large number of useful features  :D

later on i uninstall it do to the lot of the bugs and crashes , i stopped using it as most of you i assume .

Now after couple of months i re-install it and was hoping it is staple to use   :rolleyes:

But all the bots i Compiled by V5 when i double click it don't opening at all  :angry: ( all of them working when i Compiled them by V4 :huh: )

I even code a new simple bot to test it but the same thing not opening at all !!

Is it only me or you get the same !?

I am using WIN 7 64bit NON-English interfaice with Ubot Studio V5.0.5

Thanks

Hi, I am new to UBOT - BUT.... I did notice that in all the version updates -   from v5.06 - v5.09(latest release) there were fixes for compiled problems in each release update.  Maybe Update to v5.09 and try it again..

Hi, I am new to UBOT - BUT.... I did notice that in all the version updates -   from v5.06 - v5.09(latest release) there were fixes for compiled problems in each release update.  Maybe Update to v5.09 and try it again..

Thanks man and nice to have you  :)

Yup its starting to get pretty stable, about time to get some updates for all the knew goodies :)

Good Job Ubot team :)