UBot Underground

uBot clicking problems with Flash - I guess its impossible?

Hello,

I have just purchased Ubot Studio Professional license a few days ago. The reason that I've purchased the software, that I'd like to automate tasks on different Flash applications (mostly on games). I've took at quite extensie lookon Ubot, and figured out, how to use it efectly with Flash. However in the meantime I have came across a problem, which it seems to be impossible to solve.

Alright, so first of all I'd like to tell you, that I want to build bots, which will be able to work the exact same way on other machines, no matter if they have different screen resolution, etc.

So my problem was the following:

The website I'm trying to work with is: http://www.empire.goodgamestudios.com. You can log in with the follwing credentials I've made a test account for this reason. First select United States Server at the mid-bottom of the page (it's a US flag). After that click on the right top of the screen where you see Login. Enter the following - Player name: test_account - Password: testing

Alright once you are in, exit the first popup welcome message. After that I'll tell you what is the exact problem and where can you find it:

- There is a Flash hover menu in the game which you should Click on, to see it's options.

(It is located at the bottom right of the game: http://i.imgur.com/h8sof6h.png )

However if you move the mouse out of that speciic menu item, it closes. The issue, is that if I make Ubot to recognize the image and click on it, acually I see the menu to open up for like 0.01 second and disapperas right after. I guess it's because the mouse gets away from that area. I would need it to click on the second item on the list. Is there any solution or this? Because it semms kinda impossible to click on the menu item, in this way.

- There are different solutions to go to that specific menu item. One of them is located on the right side in the center. You should see something like this: http://i.imgur.com/sXgQLPj.png

Click on the swords icon, where the arrow points and you'll be able to see something like this: http://i.imgur.com/igDV2Od.png

Alright, so there are 2 boxes there on the very right side. The task would be to click on the second box if it looks like this (empty). I have tried the image recognition, but it didn't recodnized this image.

So these 2 would be the poosiblities to go where I want the bot to go, but it seems like it is impossible to solve. If there would be a clicker or something like that, it would be great, but it should click inside the browser, and it shouldn't interfere with the current user's mouse.

I guess I've explained this quite well, and now I'm waiting for solutions. I would VERY need a solution, because I've bought uBot for this specific reason to handle Flash games like this and make profit from it. However if there is no solution I guess it didn't worth at all for me :(

I would be really glad if someone could help me with this, as I'm really desperate.

Any help would be appriciated!

Thanks all!

I think I found the solution to the first possibility of getting to an option. For example, when clicking on the military icon, under advanced change mouse event to "Left Mouse Down". Run the node. This will keep the popup options open. Then with another image recognition click the option but use the regular "Left Click". 

Hey man!

Thank you very-very much for your post!!! I don't know why, but I have tried it before and it did not work. Now it works like a charm!!!!!

Man you are the God! Thanks for this, I really owe you one!!

You are awesome!

• 4 weeks later...