UBot Underground

[HELP] Cleaning Cookies and LSO with multiple threads

Hey everyone,

I have a question relating to how Ubot handles clearing cookies and .sol flash cookies. In my bot, I'm using a multi-threaded approach to login to a list of accounts and perform instructions that deal with flash cookies. These accounts use their own proxies as well. My question is, if I tell Ubot to clear cookies and delete .sol cookies (using a script I made) before any account logs in, once accounts start logging in and navigate to pages with flash cookies, will they be effected by on-going .sol cookies being stored onto the computer from other accounts? The process that I'm concerned about is when accounts log in using multiple threads, the website will see cookies from another account and report it. How can I make it so that each thread is independent of the cookies being stored from other threads on the computer? I am deleting cookies and flash cookies at the beginning of each login but I won't be able to delete any cookies during the command process or else I will be logged out. I hope I'm making myself clear, if not let me know. Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

dipswitch

Edited by dipswitch