UBot Underground

Best way to use "move mouse" command?

I'm looking for insight on the correct way to use the move mouse command (http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Move_Mouse) as described in the wiki.

My main question is in regards to how to program the coordinates if using the commands to click something in a ubot browser? 

If you use the move mouse and mouse click commands and then re-size your application window after programming the coordinates, won't it end up clicking the wrong thing? Or same thing with changing the width of the node view window, since that ultimately changes the size of the browser window?

(hopefully that makes sense)

Is there a way around this? 

It´s exactly like you describe it.. if they resize the window or the user have another Resolution like you coded the coordinates it will not click the things you coded.. it will click at the Pixel coordinates I think.

It´s exactly like you describe it.. if they resize the window or the user have another Resolution like you coded the coordinates it will not click the things you coded.. it will click at the Pixel coordinates I think.

yeah, I figured that's how it works -- I'm just curious if there is a way around this, or what is the best way to use it in a dynamic environment.