UBot Underground

Strange Facebook iphone or Android problem with buttons

So, was not sure how to title this post. I am 99% done with a project but am left with a nagging problem that I cannot seem to solve... its a strange one and gonna require a guru to figure this out I think, but here goes...

I'm using the mobile version of FB in ubot (I tried both iphone and android with the same results). For reasons far too long to explain, I *NEED* to use the mobile version. But here's whats happening... I am wanting to hide the browser window in the bot, but when I do that it will NOT click any of the "buttons" unless not only is the browser window showing, but the specific button is ON SCREEN (I mean, inside the visible area of the browser window) at the time. Its like they are using some kind of script to detect whats on the screen and you can only click those buttons when they are visible. To try and see if I could see anything change when not visible on screen I did a "save browser image" command and looked at the image and I DO see the button and I even see a "spinny" thing next to it where it is "waiting"... and what its "waiting" for is for that button to become visible  on the screen. I know this because as soon as I scroll to the point where the full button is visible it then triggers and displays what it was supposed too.

I tried disabling javascript, images & css but it does not change anything. Has anyone else had this problem and/or can anyone suggest a workaround of some kind.