UBot Underground

Huge Plugins Package - 40% Discount

• 3 months later...

Just bought the package. Great deal. HTTP and FTP plugins are big time savers.

Thanks a lot for your work.

NB: XML plugin could be a killer app if only the XML element and its content were directly loadable into a variable! I can see a lot of uses for it (e.g. multilingual apps, help files). Management of the XML attributes would be a dream (e.g. to create financial bots with XBRL) !  Any plan for the future?

Just bought the package. Great deal. HTTP and FTP plugins are big time savers.

Thanks a lot for your work.

NB: XML plugin could be a killer app if only the XML element and its content were directly loadable into a variable! I can see a lot of uses for it (e.g. multilingual apps, help files). Management of the XML attributes would be a dream (e.g. to create financial bots with XBRL) !  Any plan for the future?

managing xml attributes is not possible for the moment but i'm working on adding that feature very soon !

if you are looking to get a value (innertext) of a certain node you can use xml parser to do that !

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13088-ubot-xml-plugin-ubot-discount/page-2&do=findComment&comment=80824