UBot Underground

We can't add a WAIt command under an IF statement ?

I'm trying to figure out a way to tell the bot that if it as been waiting for more than 30 secs for the page to load, to forget about it and to go back to the previous page and delete the bugging link that just been clicked.

The thing is, you can't use a wait command under an IF statement ?

Something like:

IF wait is more than 30 seconds, then...

How would you do it ? I can do everything else. It's the just the beginning of the script that i'm stuck. (I'll probably use a back browser javascript code instead of navigating to the previous page)

Thanks

I'm trying to figure out a way to tell the bot that if it as been waiting for more than 30 secs for the page to load, to forget about it and to go back to the previous page and delete the bugging link that just been clicked.

The thing is, you can't use a wait command under an IF statement ?

Something like:

IF wait is more than 30 seconds, then...

How would you do it ? I can do everything else. It's the just the beginning of the script that i'm stuck. (I'll probably use a back browser javascript code instead of navigating to the previous page)

Thanks

The reason it wont work that way, is because an If/elseif statement is really only meant to accept arguments. 

Use 'wait for element' instead and decompress the advanced tab on that node to set your timeout (30s) put your if statement below that.. For the actual argument (for the If statement) use 'exists' instead to evaluate if the page fully loaded. 'Exists' will  satisfy  the argument since it returns a boolean value (either true or false) 

• Like 1

I see, thanks mate, i will give it a shot right away.

What would i do without you guys lol....

I'm better with a guitar/keyboard and mike ! At least i know where i'm going with this hahahahaha

• 2 months later...

I'm still stuck with this one !

As the problem is, the text i'm looking for to tell the bot that the page is taking way too much time to load (or will never load) Is located in a redirecting IFRAME.

I tried various scrapping things but i just can't grab the html of the redirecting iframe.

If i could do this, merkaba procedure would work out fine.

How do you guys do this ?