UBot Underground

Hey Guys...

I am looking to sell my bot with PLR.  I was wondering who has experience with this?  I was going to purchase Meters UBotLocker and I will be using Innosetup as my installer.  

my thanks in advance

DD

You want to use the PLR as marketing material to sell bots, or make bots to sell PLR? It sounds like you want to use PLR to sell bots, but I think it would be better if you used unique content. I guess it just depends on the niche and how exactly you are using the PLR.

You want to use the PLR as marketing material to sell bots, or make bots to sell PLR? It sounds like you want to use PLR to sell bots, but I think it would be better if you used unique content. I guess it just depends on the niche and how exactly you are using the PLR.

Sorry for being vague friend... My plan is to create BOTS that my clients can re-brand and sell to their clients.  The Pyramid would stop there though.  For example...  I sell a lead generator for Real-estate agents and my clients can go ahead and sell an infinite amount of copies to the R/E companies or collect monthly fees for using it, etc.  However those R/E agents would not be able to re-sell unless they purchase from me.. does that make sense?  :)  

thanks again HelloInsomnia

Sorry for being vague friend... My plan is to create BOTS that my clients can re-brand and sell to their clients.  The Pyramid would stop there though.  For example...  I sell a lead generator for Real-estate agents and my clients can go ahead and sell an infinite amount of copies to the R/E companies or collect monthly fees for using it, etc.  However those R/E agents would not be able to re-sell unless they purchase from me.. does that make sense?   :)

thanks again HelloInsomnia

I think its an excellent idea. I don't have experience outside of the IM field though to speak of but I am sure this will work in any niche that needs software that you can build.