UBot Underground

Youtube comment "thumbs" up button

I'm making a simple Youtube comment poster & rater bot, let me explain to what it does, it goes to Youtube, logins in with an account, navigates to a video URL and posts a comment, it then logs out, clears cookies and navigates back to Youtube and logs back in with another Gmail account that will navigate back to the same video URL and rate "thumbs up" that very same comment. It can do this many times.

But i'm stuck here. The "thumbs up" image for the comment is the same for each and every comment on the page. The ID, link, everything. I can't make it seem to click the right Thumbs Up button when it navigates back to the video URL with the voter account

• 2 weeks later...

TIP: you will see that each "thumbs up" img element has a different offset that is the same as the position on the page of the comment so find the comment position in the "list" of comments on the page then tel ubot to click the "thumbs up" with that offset number :) . It works fine ... you will have a TON of problems with clearing cookies on youtube (your thumbs up number will show but the comment will not go up...and also with the accounts-the same effect if the accounts are not good)