UBot Underground

Hi,

I'm looking for a couple of very simple keyword tools that I would developed so that I may sell them as my own product:

1.  Search Engine Autocomplete suggestion tool.  To add letters at the end of a word and paste the results to a text file.

2. Search Engine Wildcard suggestion tool.  To add a wildcard symbol *  before or anywhere in or after a keyword and paste the results to a text file.

I'd be grateful for anyone to let me know how much they would charge for this and delivery times.  I'd prefer the tools to contain no adware, adverts or branding.

Many thanks.

John

Thanks.

Autocomplete: Add letters to the end of the keyword or phrase, alphabetically, one letter at a time, ie keyword phrase a, keyword phrase b, keyword phrase c etc.

Wild card: user to enter a keyword or phrase and place the * wildcard wherever they want before, in or after the keyword.

I hope that is a little clearer.

John.

>> 1.  Search Engine Autocomplete suggestion tool.  To add letters at the end of a word and paste the results to a text file.

2. Search Engine Wildcard suggestion tool.  To add a wildcard symbol *  before or anywhere in or after a keyword and paste the results to a text file. <<

1. To add what letters at the end of what words ? Be more specific.

2. How do you expect the bot to figureout where to add the wild card ? You must give a formula for the bot to work by. What's the formula when to add the wild card ?