UBot Underground

[Sell] Pinterest Image Downloader Source Code

I'm going to keep this short and sweet - for now I am only selling the source code.

First off check out an image of it:

imautobots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/pinterest-image-downloader.jpg

What it does:

• Search by keyword or just select a category and its going to bring up the images and pins (up to 200)
  • Then you can select which ones you want to download or you can download them all
  • Selection is done using Jquery so you can just click on the table row instead of having to click on the tiny checkboxes
  • You can also click on the pin url and it will open in your default browser (may not seem like much but if you think about it its tricky to do in Ubot since its inside load HTML)
  • Images will save inside the application folder in a folder called Images and it will create that folder if it is not already there.

Interested?

PM me if you want to try the compiled version. I will only respond to established Ubot forum members - I am not interested in handing out freebies to people who just signup to get this. Also this layout is done using the Dev version so keep that in mind and don't try to buy it unless you either have Dev version or don't plan to modify the UI.

The price will be $37 for the source code and I will only handle payments for this one manually so PM me if interested.

There will be no updates for this, I will only update it if you buy it and its not currently working when you buy it - but I make no promises for future updates.