UBot Underground

Pinterest-Twitter unfollowing

I've created a bot that follows and likes all sorts of stuff on Pinterest. I've now got my list of followers and I want to compare that to my FOLLOWING list and click the UNFOLLOW icon for each. I'm just not sure how I go about comparing some data before I click a link or icon.

My scraped FOLLOWERS list looks like this:

/thepinsterested/follow/

/hamptoninnmonro/follow/

/atozcomm/follow/

/dazzlepix/follow/

http://imgur.com/colqz.jpg

When I jump to the FOLLOWING side of things, I've got this list of people I want to compare to my list and I want to click the UNFOLLOW button if they aren't on my list. Fortunately the href data for the Unfollow icon is the same as my followers list.

I assume I need some sort of IF command. IF the unfollow button matches anyone on my FOLLOWERS list, do not click it. If that person isn't following me - click it.

Do I have to load up all the names first? How would I go down the list and do one at a time?

** UPDATE **

OK, now I got the same question for unfollowing on Twitter. I found this link on this forum:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10024-twitter-usernames-scraping/page__hl__%2Bscraping+%2Btwitter

Magzmedia suggests retrieving the feed from the Twitter API and using that. It looks like you grab the user IDs by navigating back to Twitter. He suggests that you can somehow use his example to follow/unfollow. I get the concept but not sure how to execute it.

Anyone have any examples of an unfollowing script?