UBot Underground

[SELL] Soundcloud Premium Uploader - Rank 1st Page In Google EASY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1F37uo0QY

Here's a youtube video explaining and showing exactly what you need to do to rank easy

using soundcloud, I do talk about my bot for sale in the video so stop watching around 2 minutes. But for the first 2 minutes I talk about how the actual method itself which is very easy! Here's the instructions in text format if you don't feel like watching the video:

I noticed this a few weeks ago that a lot of pages are getting ranked easy in google, for example type in "skyfall download film" you'll see a soundcloud page is ranked #2. Not bad!

1. Upload a sound to soundcloud, I just use a blank 10 second sound file

2. Type in your keyword into the title, put it all over the description, and of course add your affiliate links in the description as well!

3. Since soundcloud is a high authority site you won't get dinged for spamming it, so spam away with all your backlinks!

4. Watch yourself reach the 1st page of google!

Have fun ranking with soundcloud :)

Here is the link to buy

http://moobots.com/r...emium-uploader/

Oh, man.. at least upload something there, not a blank, heh?... LOL

I haven't seen a difference between uploading actual mp3's and blank files, not to mention soundcloud has a 2 hour limit so if your doing mass uploading thats just more accounts having to spread it out over (which I guess in some ways could be a good thing). But if you do some tests and find out otherwise, I would love to know any results you come up with!