UBot Underground

[Buy] Bot maintance...

Please contact me if you are interested in possibly maintaining a bot I have written and started selling. I am looking for a monthly price which could be paid on subscription. Sometimes you'd be collecting money for nothing, other times you'll be working for it.

The bot is my Super Auto Blogger (http://superautoblogger.com). The price would not have to include adding new features, it just needs to be maintained so if blogger.com change or one of the article sites change it is kept updated.

New features could be quoted for and paid for on a seperate arrangement.

You will need the developer edition of ubot. The bot is currently fully working with wordpress, blogger and using five different article sites. It is well coded/structured, everything is split into functions which are called as needed and it has an html ui.

By finding someone who can do this I can ensure my product is kept fully functional which will keep my customers happy and I can focus on other projects. I would need to know that if a fix or update were needed that it could be done quite quickly.

Drop me a PM with a price if you are interested.

Andy