UBot Underground

[SELL] Tumblr Autobot - Automate Tumblr - Accounts, Like, Follow And More

Since tumblr updated (Yesterday) the way posts are shown (being you have to heart things from the bottom of the post instead of the top where it use to be originally), the autobot does not like posts any more automatically. is anybody else having this problem on tumblr? with the imautobot tumblr like system?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Automate Tumblr And Rake In The Cash   Video 1 - Tumblr Account Creator   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWmEjQrmEbA   Video 2 - Tumblr Autobot   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsExhzRfFw New Since T

Updated to 2.1.7       What's New:  -Fixed like/unlike modules -Added "check for updates" button in the account manager -Minor bug fixes

Update 2.3.2  Fixed: Tumblr Autobot: - Liker to work with the hearts on the bottom- Updated "Like Current Page" to work with the new like layout- Unlike module updated to work with current layout- Sub

Since tumblr updated (Yesterday) the way posts are shown (being you have to heart things from the bottom of the post instead of the top where it use to be originally), the autobot does not like posts any more automatically. is anybody else having this problem on tumblr? with the imautobot tumblr like system?

Hello, I got your emails - I am sending you a reply back in a few minutes.

If anybody else is having this problem please email support and tell me which user agent you are using.

-Nick

Really interested in this bot cause of the submit feature. But got 2 questions:

1: Is it possible to submit images instead of a post? If not would you be able to add it?

2: How does the bot handle the Tumblr anti-spam submit thing? (If you submit to much to fast tumblr blocks your submit ability for 60 minutes)

Really interested in this bot cause of the submit feature. But got 2 questions:

1: Is it possible to submit images instead of a post? If not would you be able to add it?

2: How does the bot handle the Tumblr anti-spam submit thing? (If you submit to much to fast tumblr blocks your submit ability for 60 minutes)

1. It is not possible right now - I am working on an update that will do it though.

2. You can set the amount of time to wait in-between submissions - so if you want to do 10 per hour then set it to 360 (seconds)  or 5 an hour is 720.

If you are interested solely because of the submit feature then you may want to hold off until the next update (a few days out) as I don't want you to get a bad first impression. 

1. It is not possible right now - I am working on an update that will do it though.

2. You can set the amount of time to wait in-between submissions - so if you want to do 10 per hour then set it to 360 (seconds)  or 5 an hour is 720.

If you are interested solely because of the submit feature then you may want to hold off until the next update (a few days out) as I don't want you to get a bad first impression. 

Thanks for the fast reply. Well not solely cause i like the scraper feature as well, but i'll just buy it, if you say the update to submit images is just a few days away i can live with that.

I read on another forum that someone used it in combination with UltraSurf (instead of using proxies). Do you know if that still works well perhaps?

Thanks for the fast reply. Well not solely cause i like the scraper feature as well, but i'll just buy it, if you say the update to submit images is just a few days away i can live with that.

I read on another forum that someone used it in combination with UltraSurf (instead of using proxies). Do you know if that still works well perhaps?

I have not used UltraSurf so I can't say for sure - but if they have enough unique ip addresses then it should be okay I would think for short term accounts. If you want to build a long term account I suggest using private proxies as they are the best option for that.

@Panther - usually people don't link out to other's products in sales threads as a common courtesy to the seller. Usually I would ask somebody to PM me or email me with their questions but I have not used TJ's software so I can't comment. I won't report your post - maybe somebody can PM you their own opinion - but I would hope that this thread doesn't turn into anything less than a sales thread.

Report my Post? Don't be a dick! I bought your Bot transaction ID for this payment is: 96U78213VG220260R

I am not reporting your post I said. I would have had the right to though as it clearly states in the rules: "3. If you have a questions about how one product compares to another, please ask the seller in a private message and not in the thread."

But I knew that you were not trolling so I thought maybe somebody would PM you their opinion. I am glad you talked to TJ about it. Thanks for the sales and if you have any questions my email is always open: sales [at] imautobots.com

-Nick

Update 2.3.2

Fixed:

Tumblr Autobot:

- Liker to work with the hearts on the bottom
- Updated "Like Current Page" to work with the new like layout
- Unlike module updated to work with current layout
- Submit module now submits to "Text" post types (so you can use it just like before)

Tumblr Scraper:

- Fixed tags to scrape with tumblr updated layout
- Fixed bug where tags file would have a bunch of blank lines
  • Like 1

Hi Robert,

you can insert images using HTML in the current version. I'll come out with a minor update to include the image type as well though. I just had to get this update out ASAP to fix everything since the layout was updated.

-Nick

hello .. I'm having some problems with "Tumblr Account Creator 1.0.6"

http://k35.kn3.net/3/9/E/C/7/9/1D3.jpg

Hello, can you email sales [at] imautobots.com with this please? In the meantime I'll take a look at the account creator.

• 4 weeks later...

I see this software is no longer sold, Will It continue to update when necessary?

Yes that is correct - the software will still be updated even though I have taken it off the market.

• 3 months later...

Tumblr just updated their search function .

Some features of the bot become invalid.

Please upgrade the bot.

It has already been updated, I think you sent me an email - I just replied telling you how to download the update.

Thanks found it with no problem. No i see i've mist few updates - it's 2.3.4 i got 2.3.0-Yupiiiii - You software it's most important for my SEO and probably You saved my life[my client site] once again

• Like 1