UBot Underground

FREE Gumtree Survey Advert Poster [source]

OK first of all let me say that this is in no way complete, it can use a lot of tweaking to improve it but this is my first bot so there are going to be a lot of things that arn't done the most efficient way possible etc but hey, im giving it to you for free stop moaning :P

First of all let me just say that if everyone uses this then obviously its going to get blocked fairly quickly, its really just to share some ideas more than a money making thing.

Anyway what this bot does is posts job adverts on gumtree for surveys in the 5 most popular cities (this can obviously be expanded if you want to). Now Gumtree rules mean that you can only post 2 job adverts per account before you have to pay. So that means that you need a fresh IP (usa/uk based) for every 2 postings. I didn't try creating multiple accounts with the same ip as I thought they would get onto this.

The bot uses Yahoo mail's disposable email accounts. It will create 5 disposable emails for you which it will then create the gumtree accounts with. Instead of the bot just posting job adverts I thought I would make the accounts less obvious by having them post simple books for sale adverts first using a list of 700ish books, random price etc.

The bot goes into your yahoo mail (as all your disposable mail goes into the one inbox) and activates all the gumtree emails using the same proxy it created them with (I used shared proxies not public)

Why am I giving this away? I just don't have the time to fix all of the little things that needs fixing or to improve it. I have other ideas I want to do and have really just treated this as a learning curve. You could take this on and improve it alot for example having it create a whole new yahoo account for each gumtree account (I think gumtree could possibly tell yahoo disposable account). Expaning it so it creates postings in other sections so you can make more money per IP/accounts. For example I noticed on my affialte site that a room to rent website offers you £3 per signup. How about scraping that sites adverts for rooms and posting them in Gumtrees rooms for rent? Just an idea

By the way I used Yahoo disposable accounts as the yahoo domain means the ads get automatically posted rather than having to be reviewed by a gumtree moderator.

Oh ye, sorry, I almost forgot the most important bits. You need to sign up to a affiliate program, I used Peerfly. They have a survey program on there. Then set up your holiday response in Yahoo with your aff link in the email. When someone replies to your add on Gumtree they get your aff link (shorten it)

I used yahoo UK so all the urls are to yahoo uk, but this can be changed easily and I am sure yahoo must use the same interface on the US site? sorry if they don't

I may have missed something and people make think its not even a good bot but like I said, just sharing my learning experience and hoping someone will learn something from this :)

****you need to add 5 proxies to the proxies txt file in the below format

456.125.45.1*5555

121.415.45.1*5555

455.45.45.5*5555

4554.45.45.5*5555

455.54.4.54*5555

***Check the file paths as I was just using direct paths and just this minute changed to "special file" so it works for you but did not test it.******

***I guess I can't upload zip files then** Heres the link

[LINK REMOVED - Please attach the .ubot source if your wanting to share it] - Click the "download this file" button not the top download button as thats a crappy advert***

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...