UBot Underground

This Captcha is not working.

Hello, i seem to be having a problem i have never encountered before in Captcha's. Usually i would wildcard the Captcha's and everything would be great from there on.

This is the Captcha field that i wildcard, outer html i think: <src="/register/tb135/tb_getimage.php?uid=1346149073&start=NSs=">

So what do you think it either doesn't pop up or it will with no picture.

guess that's the captcha from rediff. adding a 2 seconds delay before getting the capthca always work for me

ex :

navigate("http://register.rediff.com/register/register.php?FormName=user_details", "Wait")
wait(2)
type text(<class="captcha">, $solve captcha(<src=w"/register/tb135/tb_getimage.php?uid=*">), "Standard")

Quick question... I'm trying to solve the captcha from Hotmail and running into a weird problem. Whenever it gets to the captcha... it locks up the browser...

That ever happen to anyone? Anyone know why that might be?

set(#thestatus, "Solving Captcha", "Global")
   wait(2)
   type text(<id=w"wlspispSolutionElement*">, $solve captcha(<id=w"wlspispHIPBimg*">), "Standard")

It does display the Solving Captcha status... but after that... it hangs up the browser. Even if I restart the script... the browser stays hung.