UBot Underground

Scraping v3.5 vs v4

I've scraped tons of things with v3.5 using PAGE SCRAPE. What is the equivalent of doing that with ver 4? Version 4 seems to be forcing me to choose an element and just dealing with that code. I got used to selecting left/right aspect of scraping in v3.5 - can I work like that in v4? There are many times when I want to select the last portion of an element and continue to the first part of the NEXT element.

One thing I'm trying to do:

Go to Facebook

Display the friends of a user

Do a search by name/current city/hometown etc.

Scrape search results (user URLs) - anyone who has a +1 Add Friend after them. (but don't include the button itself

I want to wild card everything up to the +1 Add friend button, but grab the html URL of the user.

If you need to use the wildcard, then the scrape attribute command might be your best bet in UBot 4. It makes selecting the elements you need simple, using the element selector, and if you need to edit the code, you have the advanced element editor: http://www.ubotstudio.com/files/ScriptReferences/TheBrowserFunctions.pdf