UBot Underground

Pulling content from a csv file

Hi,

I've watched the following many times video about pulling data from a csv file.

I'm at the point where he says to to add the 'loop' command.

THEN, he says to add 'total table rows' which is where the problem starts. WHEN I TRY TO MOVE 'TOTAL TABLE ROWS OVER TO THE GUI INTERFACE IT WILL NOT MOVE INTO THE PROGRAM?

All I'm trying to do with this program is to have the ability to pull ads from a spreadsheet and post to different ad sites. That can't be too hard or a programmer, can it? Surely someone has already done this work.

For those of us who are totally lost, there really needs to be

a STEP BY STEP Tutorial for this software. The only thing I'm finding is bits and pieces of mini tutorials without an A to Z for Beginners. I feel like I just purchased a new 3 piece suit, got home, opened my shopping bag and realize I just bought a sowing machine an a bunch of cloth. :-)

Enough of my rant!!!! Is there a STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL THAT WILL SHOW ME USING THE CURRENT VERSION HOW TO PULL ADS FROM A CSV INTO THIS SOFTWARE AND POST THE AD TO MULTIPLE SITES?????????

THATS MY QUESTION.

IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, THEN TELL ME WHERE TO BUY THE SOFTWARE.

• 4 weeks later...

You were watching a video for an old version.

All our resources are located here: ubotstudio.com/resources

That should get you on the right path :-)

Hi,

I've watched the following many times video about pulling data from a csv file.

I'm at the point where he says to to add the 'loop' command.

THEN, he says to add 'total table rows' which is where the problem starts. WHEN I TRY TO MOVE 'TOTAL TABLE ROWS OVER TO THE GUI INTERFACE IT WILL NOT MOVE INTO THE PROGRAM?

All I'm trying to do with this program is to have the ability to pull ads from a spreadsheet and post to different ad sites. That can't be too hard or a programmer, can it? Surely someone has already done this work.

For those of us who are totally lost, there really needs to be

a STEP BY STEP Tutorial for this software. The only thing I'm finding is bits and pieces of mini tutorials without an A to Z for Beginners. I feel like I just purchased a new 3 piece suit, got home, opened my shopping bag and realize I just bought a sowing machine an a bunch of cloth. :-)

Enough of my rant!!!! Is there a STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL THAT WILL SHOW ME USING THE CURRENT VERSION HOW TO PULL ADS FROM A CSV INTO THIS SOFTWARE AND POST THE AD TO MULTIPLE SITES?????????

THATS MY QUESTION.

IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, THEN TELL ME WHERE TO BUY THE SOFTWARE.