UBot Underground

Captha help needed please

Hi there

Have a bot with a few capthas in it, done the capthas as in the Browser Functions manual and all worked great, about a week ago I started getting this message, if someone could shed a bit of light it would be great.

Thanks Barry

Error: API server error occured

Source: Bot Name> > type text > $solve captha

"Continue" "Stop Script"

Hi there

Have a bot with a few capthas in it, done the capthas as in the Browser Functions manual and all worked great, about a week ago I started getting this message, if someone could shed a bit of light it would be great.

Thanks Barry

Error: API server error occured

Source: Bot Name> > type text > $solve captha

"Continue" "Stop Script"

Hi Barry

What happens if you try to navigate to the same server in a browser, do you get the same error? This would eliminate ubot as the problem.

Phil

PS: Noticed you're in Cape Town, I spent a while living in the northern suburbs and would go back tomorrow if I could !

Hi there,

Should have mentioned that I have put a pause in the script for the time being, complete the captcha manually and then continue with the script till the next captcha comes along and then the same procedure, so hoping to get this sorted soon, its a bookmarking bot so a few captchas

Barry