UBot Underground

Partial url scrape?

Somehow I had managed to get it to work earlier, played around to add some new features then all of a sudden something changed on the site I was working with which literally bombed my script.

The gist of the script is simple, Logs in, searches and scrapes profiles for the profile url.

All I know is about a half hour after completing and before screwing around with it, their search format changed and now I'm trying my best to figure out how to scrape a partial url.

<a href="viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=*"></a><div style="padding-left:40px;"><a href="viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=*"><strong>*</strong></a><br>*, * <a class="green" href="#" onclick="">*</a></div>

* = wildcard

So, bolded is what I'm looking to grab. I'm figuring even with only a partial I should be able to hopefully save that combined with the rest of the url to get it to work. The problem is I cant manage to get it to grab bolded part. Been working on it for a few hours to no avail.

If the HTML code is the same on every profile link, you could try a page scrape:

add list to list(%PROFILES, $page scrape("<a href=\"", "\"></a><div style=\"padding-left:40px;\">"), "Delete", "Global")

If the HTML code is the same on every profile link, you could try a page scrape:

add list to list(%PROFILES, $page scrape("<a href=\"", "\"></a><div style=\"padding-left:40px;\">"), "Delete", "Global")

You're definitely onto something on the page scrape, took a little bit of tweaking to get it to work, but it pulled all 9 profile id's without a hitch. Thanks a ton.