UBot Underground

Adsense Panel woes

I don't know if anyone else here has attempted this recently, but ever since AdSense changed it's admin panel late last year I've been unable to bot around inside... They seem to have gone out of their way to make it impossible for botting.

Things I simply cannot do in there:

1. Fill the filter form box... No matter what you do to the form field, the words "Filter URL Channels" STAY in there so even when I successfully add things into the box those three words precede my search.

2. Select the checkbox beside any given domain... Even when you try and highlight with your mouse a checkbox and the domain name beside it, adsense won't allow you to highlight the checkbox! -It's magical, completely stopping me from selecting a domain to work on it, such as to make new ads there.

Worse yet, when you view the code on the page, it comes up encrypted, so long that it usually crashes my browser. :(

It's as if AdSense targeted ubotters and said we simply aren't allowed to automate ad placement, so please go take your business elsewhere.

Has anyone here had any success with the new adsense panel at all?