UBot Underground

Unable to continue with UI html panel & some features

Hi there,

I found the following issues which make me stable while creating an bot .. and I need an solution for the following issues..

Could any one can come up to solve the any one of the issues.?

1)I want to call the progress bar using an image in ui html panel representing the progress of the particular process in ubot script.

2)I have used multiple tabs in my bot. While switching between tabs it takes time to switch from one tab to another.

3)I need to implement the sockets in ubot4.

4)I want to bring UBOT's run/stop button inside UI html panel.

5) I want to remove url bar while the sites are processing.

6) I want to split up the main browser in two.

Thank you,

Hi.

Ok...

1) The ui html panel is essentially a webpage. Any techniques one would use to display a progressbar on a webpage would apply here. There are several threads in this forum regarding progressbars.

2) The slow switching is in developer mode only. Once you compile the bot they switch freely.

3)There are no "sockets" in v4. you can use threading in new browsers and adjust several settings (i.e allow images, javascript, etc)

4/5) You have no control over the existing buttons (play/stop) but you can create your own buttons inside the ui html panel and have the users run the bot from there...this is a technique utilized by several members. Your code needs to be arranged in custom commands (define) for this to work. You also have no control over the address bar. You can make the entire browser disappear by making your ui html panel oversized, but that's about it. There is a thread on how to hide the url in the address bar, just do a quick search for it.

6) never seen it done, and am pretty sure it's not possible.

Hope that helps.

John

• Like 1

Thanks John...

1) I displayed the Progressbar already. But need to set for some processes. I declared variable Using Javascript for processing and displaying Progressbar image. But in end of some progress I couldn't Pass the variable value to UI html Panel (for image alone).

2) In compiled bot also It Switching somewat slow . It taking more time to load the background image from my server.

3) I'm in need of sockets in UBot 4. Those settings already in UBot 4 is nice. But need Much better Performance.

4/5) Yeah. I'm already Scripted in defined . Created Custom command. Like to remove the run/stop bar which is already in UBot.

Waiting For Your Solution John...