UBot Underground

How do I run lots of commands at the same time

Okay so I've made a bot which signs up to various different websites.

The way I've programmed it there are a number of UI Checkboxes which each have a #var related to the site.

Then my script goes as follows:

if #wordpress then - do all commands to sign up to wordpress

if #facebook then - do all commands to sign up to facebook.

So if I have Facebook and Wordpress both checked in the UI panel it will sign up to wordpress THEN facebook..

But now I want to be able to sign up to wordpress and facebook at the same time..

I have about 20 sites that my bot signs up to and I want it to sign up to all of them at the same time.

How would I go about doing this?

Okay - so I used in new browser but it's still just doing them one by one..

It gets to 'in new browser' then does the 'if #wordpress/facebook' commands sequentially instead of at the same time.. How do I get it to run simultaneously

You'll want to open wordpress in one new browser and facebook in another... then you will have 2 windows open on the side (or as many as you like) all working simultaneously... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif I don't remember the differences between versions...