UBot Underground

Can someone please help me out with regex. I been going crazy trying to figure this out.

This is the text

"ABCD" (This text will change but it will always be uppercase letters only)

I just want it to find all letters A-Z and add "{" to the left and "}" to the right of each letter. And the the result would like like this:

{A}{B}{C}{D}

I need this to use regex and not padding or any other way.

I actually need this help for a different program, not sure if im allowed to ask here. If its a problem im sorry and you can delete the thread.

The program gives me this:

Find:

Replace:

And i am allowed to use regex for those two options.

Thanks

Thanks for the links looks like gotta pay for that software. I really dont need to use regex that much. Only this one time. When i'll really start needing it i'll probably get the software since it would make the process much easier..

still looking for a solution. i wonder if its even possible to do what i want in regex, hoping someone who has good knowledge with regex can help me out please.

You can do this without regex... just a series of replace commands... set(#variable, $replace(#variable, "A", "\{A\}"), "Global"), etc... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Find: A

Replace: {A}

that would be a lot of replace commands :( , i can probably just make it grab each letter 1 by one from the text and replace it and have it in a loop but i wish i could get regex to do this because it would be better and would not need to loop. i guess i have no choice now lol

thanks