UBot Underground

Trouble automatic sign up at some web 2.0 sites

I am having trouble automating the sign ups at some sites like xanga and blog.com. When my bot fills out all of the necessary information and then clicks the "register" or "next" button on xanga the page sort of resets and the password fields go blank. On blog.com a message comes up that says try again as if I got the captcha wrong.

The problem is I entered the captchas 30+ times and I know I got it right on most of them. When I sign up manually I have no problem but when the bot tries to sign up it's as if the captcha is wrong every time.

Is anyone else having this issue?

PS.

I won't be able to respond to this post until tomorrow because I am still limited to just one post per day. :angry:

Edited by adamv

Are you using type text command?

contact support about the posting limit. They will remove it for you.

I was using the change attribute command, not the type text.

I have a number of things I'll have to test. I'm making a web 2.0 bot and some sites don't like email addresses from certain domains, some sites seem to be able to detect whether you're using a proxy (I'm using HMA pro vpn).

I have to test a bunch of different things and start figuring out which variables are causing the problems. I was just wondering if anyone else had similar issues and if they were able to figure out a way to get past them.

Update:

I'm editing this post because I still need 3 more posts before I can post more than once per day and I don't feel like opening a support ticket. Next - I got xanga to work by using the type text command to fill in all of the fields instead of using the change attribute command. Maybe that info will help someone.

Also, myspace seems to be able to detect HMA pro vpn because it kept redirecting me to google.com. When I tried to run the bot without a proxy it worked. Out of curiosity I tried a number of web based proxies and just tried to go to myspace.com in my firefox browser and it redirected to google.com until I used http://newipnow.com. When using that web based proxy I was able to navigate to myspace.com without being redirected.

Edited by adamv