UBot Underground

How do I 'skip' a step or 'redo' a step?

Okay so I want to use the 'if' command to do the following:

Type Text to solve captcha

'if' captcha is wrong then I want it to skip the current command and then start again from a point that I choose.

So for example say the bot does the following:

Signs up to wordpress

THEN

sings up to tumblr.com

I want it to skip the whole wordpress sign up if something goes wrong and jump straight to the tumblr.com process..

How would I do this?

Also how can I make the bot start a process again? For example if something goes wrong I would like it to just start from a certain point - what command do I use?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Always look for a specific element on the success page (the very first page the visitor usually gets redirected to after signup) and if you found it, then it means you're signed in, otherwise, you're not.

Include the verification logic in a loop with say... 3 retries and if after 3 retries you're still not signed in, you can expect something is wrong so you can move on.

Hope this helps...

I think it will better to explain that, my problem is, I am running a script and trying for specific information, and if it not found i want to skip and move to the next step. Like if [True][Function/command] Else[goto] function in most applications.

Hope you guys know that answer very well.

There is no equivalent to the GoTo command in UBS.

You need do write your own logic to fork the flow of the sequence based on your own parameters.

The IF THEN ELSE IF ELSE sequence, as well as LOOP WHILE will allow you to write anything you want.

But there is no JUMP/GO TO, if that is what you wanted...

• Like 1