UBot Underground

How Can I Get Xpath With My Bot?

I want to reply something in forum, and I want to answer my reply..

that is,, I ask and I answer..

but I have to find my xpath of reply which my bot wrote..

How can I get my xpath of reply with the sentence my bot wrote?

there are so many replys in one article, i have to find my reply and answer to my reply..

I need to know xpath to answer to my reply...

I use exbrowser, and have most of plugins...

Any one to help me?

I want to reply something in forum, and I want to answer my reply..

that is,, I ask and I answer..

but I have to find my xpath of reply which my bot wrote..

How can I get my xpath of reply with the sentence my bot wrote?

there are so many replys in one article, i have to find my reply and answer to my reply..

I need to know xpath to answer to my reply...

I use exbrowser, and have most of plugins...

Any one to help me?

Hello.

You did not give any details of the HTML code, so no one can help you really.

But they key is to learn Xpath. You have to invest some time to really learn how to write xpath expressions. Don't shortcut this process. 

Watch some tutorials, go through all the examples. Watch my free Xpath Tutorial as well. And then play around with some stuff.

And than, after all of that, if you're still stuck, you can ask here. But please give some concrete example then. Show us the website / html code and tell us what you already tried.

Show the people that you already invested some time to figure it out yourself, then we are very happy to help.

Cheers

Dan

I think he is telling about  box in which we are replying any topic that box looks appear in html i think he is talking about that..

Edited by hare ram

I think he is telling about  box in which we are replying any topic that box looks appear in html i think he is talking about that..

Well it could be a lot of thinks. Thinking is not knowing :-) And very often assumptions are incorrect. 

So it's better to ask very specific and give as many details as possible. So that people don't have to guess.

Capture.JPG

I also stuck at this point when i choose type text command for posting in this html box and i try to find this x path but fails in ubot browser this works fine that's why i am also interested in this question Dan and really sry for that assuming myself..