UBot Underground

Any Way To Simulate Human With Exbrowser

I am trying to automate some posting on Craigslist using exbrowser and running into issues with my ads getting ghosted and/or flagged. Is there anything I can do using exbrowser to make my bot look more "normal" so it will pass their sniff test? I am opening a new incognito chrome browser so it is clean when I start it up and only using good clean private proxies.

I am looking for ideas on how to simulate a real human interaction and am familiar with adding random delays.  Is there a way to make the actual mouse move randomly or to click in random locations or something else that might help?  Any ideas are appreciated.

are you using type text 2?

using random waits between each action?

using unique images?

do your proxies pass a webrtc check?  https://browserleaks.com/webrtc

are you using chrome or FF?

using a extension to block the leak?

random waits should not be a hard second(1,2,3.)? try milliseconds(.158, .894, .456 etc).

Regards,
Nick

• Like 1

Yes

using random waits between each action?    random waits should not be a hard second(1,2,3.)? try milliseconds(.158, .894, .456 etc).

I am using random but not milliseconds.  How do you do this?

using unique images?

Yes and always uploaded from c: not some subfolder

do your proxies pass a webrtc check?  https://browserleaks.com/webrtc

I am not sure if they pass or not - here is what the site shows when I go there from within the FF browser opened from launching the incognito exbrowser FF with webrtc disabled.  post-7607-0-68805400-1514119128_thumb.png

Does this pass?

If I have a leak from what shows on the screenshot above what do I need to block?

I was originally using chrome but based on talk about webrtc and ip leaks in chrome I switched to FF

Any help is really appreciated.  If you have scripts that are already doing this I am willing to pay - I am building this myself because I can't find anything that works consistently enough.

first nav wait(#UI_TB_first_nav_wait_MIN, #UI_TB_first_nav_wait_MAX)
stop script
alert($Human Delay(5, 10))
define first nav wait(#MIN, #MAX) {
    wait($Human Delay(#MIN, #MAX))
}
define $Human Delay(#MIN, #MAX) {
    return("{$rand(#MIN, #MAX)}.{$rand(001, 999)}")
}

I found this to add the human delay - from you of course  :)   Thanks.  Any help on the webrtc stuff is appreciated.

• Like 1

using random waits between each action?

using unique images?

do your proxies pass a webrtc check?  https://browserleaks.com/webrtc

random waits should not be a hard second(1,2,3.)? try milliseconds(.158, .894, .456 etc).

Regards,

Nick

I think I have turned off webrtc - here is my browserleaks report now:  post-7607-0-18231400-1514122784_thumb.png

I had made adjustments using Pash's windows automation plugin to add "human" mouse movements and clicks to specific locations instead of using xpath. 

I would prefer to use xpath but is it a giveaway to sites like google or craigslist whose sole purpose seems to be defeating bots?