UBot Underground

Click Position Random

How can I randomize the click position of button? My target website check the click position of the button. So if you use bot, they know it because of the click has no click position like 211.12221(x, y position values). Is there any plugin or script for randomize the click value or for real click? 

I'm using exbrowser plugin and i want to use random click it if i use exbrowser click order.

ExBrowser Click Coordinate. It takes an X, Y coordinate. Just use the rand() function to make your mouse click on random coordinates within the area you are clicking...

For example if you wanted to click within a 25x25 square at the top left of the page, you could do ExBrowser Click Coordinate, $rand(1, 24), $rand(1,24) and it would click with a random x,y coordinate between 1-24 and 1-24 which would be within the square you're trying to click in.

Or if your area isn't a square but you obtain the location of the click coordinate somehow through some custom way and lets say you get like an area that you have to click which has an x,y coordinate for example 311,551 but you know the image is long (lengthwise) so you can just increase the X values by $rand(1,10) so it will click on various positions along the X axis to randomize it.

• Like 1

ExBrowser Click Coordinate. It takes an X, Y coordinate. Just use the rand() function to make your mouse click on random coordinates within the area you are clicking...

For example if you wanted to click within a 25x25 square at the top left of the page, you could do ExBrowser Click Coordinate, $rand(1, 24), $rand(1,24) and it would click with a random x,y coordinate between 1-24 and 1-24 which would be within the square you're trying to click in.

Or if your area isn't a square but you obtain the location of the click coordinate somehow through some custom way and lets say you get like an area that you have to click which has an x,y coordinate for example 311,551 but you know the image is long (lengthwise) so you can just increase the X values by $rand(1,10) so it will click on various positions along the X axis to randomize it.

Thanks a lot...