UBot Underground

Hi everyone, I have a plugin for ExBrowser which I used for a project long time ago, now most of my codes are done in uBot. Must say ExBrowser is pretty cool and I got good support from Dan in the beginning.

As of yesterday it is the second time I got MD5 login issue from ExBrowser which stop loading my uBot entirely. I am trying to work on a project without that plugin but I can't log into ubot at all due to this plugin issue.

Anyone else has this problem? If so how did you solve the issue. I tried to download latest version 1.3 replaced old ExBrowser.dll in plugin folder but that doesn't do the trick.

Also I can't seem to be able to contact Dan by email, support ticket, or other means, so I have to open a topic here.

Any help is appreciated, also if Dan is reading this, can you offer an option in the future if we choose to ignore updates we can still use uBot?

Thanks

Ok, never mind.

For anyone else with the same issue here is the fix

1. copy the plugin ExBrowser.dll into C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Plugins folder

2. reload uBot and login again into the new license server.

So far so good, will keep you guys posted.

Hi everyone, I have a plugin for ExBrowser which I used for a project long time ago, now most of my codes are done in uBot. Must say ExBrowser is pretty cool and I got good support from Dan in the beginning.

As of yesterday it is the second time I got MD5 login issue from ExBrowser which stop loading my uBot entirely. I am trying to work on a project without that plugin but I can't log into ubot at all due to this plugin issue.

Anyone else has this problem? If so how did you solve the issue. I tried to download latest version 1.3 replaced old ExBrowser.dll in plugin folder but that doesn't do the trick.

Also I can't seem to be able to contact Dan by email, support ticket, or other means, so I have to open a topic here.

Any help is appreciated, also if Dan is reading this, can you offer an option in the future if we choose to ignore updates we can still use uBot?

Thanks

Hi.

I always reply to support tickets, but it sometimes takes 24 hours. Because I might be in a differnet timezone than you.

And I'm not doing this stuff here full time. And I don't have any support staff. So I do everything on my own.

I have multiple videos how to install the plugin and what to do. 

It's also documented in the EXBrowser PDF manual. And I wrote about it in the ExBrowser Forum Thread multiple times.

But you figured it out in the meantime. UBot always loads enabled plugins when UBot starts. This is nothing special to ExBrowser, this is generic Ubot behavior.

Kindest regards

Dan