UBot Underground

Hi Ubotters,

Maybe someone can help me with this problem I've had for awhile,

I have a dual processor and 16 Gigs Memory but I still get 'System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown." message even when I use 'Large Files' plugin and the 'free os memory' plugin. when I reached about 5000 data bits to my computer file. Thanks

Denrich.

I'm pretty sure Ubot is 32 bit so having 16 gigs of memory won't save you from the fact that Ubot wouldn't be able to use any more than a quarter of that.

The workaround would be to process whatever it is you are doing in chunks. If you need to do 5000 of something maybe try to limit it to 1000 at a time.

I'm pretty sure Ubot is 32 bit so having 16 gigs of memory won't save you from the fact that Ubot wouldn't be able to use any more than a quarter of that.

The workaround would be to process whatever it is you are doing in chunks. If you need to do 5000 of something maybe try to limit it to 1000 at a time.

Thanks Helloinsomnia, that makes sense. I did use the ubot free memory and OS Free memory plugin also, that didn't make any difference.