UBot Underground

Manta Scraping Inside Listings

I am trying to figure out how to scrape manta for detailed information on businesses. The initial search only returns business names and numbers, but I want to grab the information that is stored on the business listing page (The one that you see when clicking on the business name in that manta search). The problem that I am having, is how to get the info from multiple listings, because the bot has to click on each one at a time, negating any forward movement in the search results pages.

Now I have a couple of ideas for solutions, ranging from one that is hard and seems unnecessary, to one that seems easier and more logical.

Hard solution:

Make the bot go to each listing in order (not sure how to even do this!), then grab all needed info from the listing page and either go back to do next listing, or go to search url (stored) to proceed to next listing down.

Logical solution:

Have the bot first scrape all of the listing url's for that particular search, add them to a big internal list, then go to each of them, one by one, and scrape the info within them.

Now, obviously the first method is useless and convoluted, and I don't even know if it is possible. It isn't practical, and adds it time to my development that I don't want or need. Whereas the second method seems fairly easy enough to do, is practical, and will offer the control and action that I need.

So, what I am asking here, is:

What are some other ideas as to how I can achieve this? (If any)

If my logical sounding idea is already the ideal solution? (And if so, what would be a good way to implement it?)

Thanks!