UBot Underground

Building First Big Bot But Need Help Please?

Hi everyone. I am building my first big bot but have come across a few issues I just can not seem to fix. Any help or advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

1. My bot opens up a new browser to do a search - but how do get it to show in full screen instead of as a little box at the side. I have tried using the "set active window" command but that doesn't work, is there something else I can use?

2. My bot works fine on my own computer but when I use a windows vps it keeps getting an exe app crash. I have brought the plugin that closes the error message but after doing so my bot no longer functions correctly, is there a fix for this?

3. Lastly is there a reliable Google proxy scraper script available for ubot (paid if need be) as my bot needs to use a new Google proxy per search?

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can offer me :)

Hey :) Welcome to Ubot. 

1. For the little window to be full screen you just need to click on it and it will switch it to the active full screen window.

2. heres a page from this forum that has solutions you cab try for app crashes, (does your vps have enough memory ect? )

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16752-tones-of-browser-crash-reports/?hl=exe+app+crash

3. For the "Google proxy scraper script" , I use scrapebox, it has a specific tool for Google proxies with built in sources. For Imers its a must have

http://www.scrapebox.com/

Best of luck

• Like 1

Hi Edward, thank you very much for your help :) I am going to look into your suggestions now :)

Just a quick one regarding my question of my bot opening up a new browser to do a search. I have just re-read my question and realize that I didn't word it very well. What I meant was is there a way to get the new browser to become the main one without having to click on it, so it does it automatically. What I want to happen is for my bot to open up a new browser and completely close the old one.

Thanks again :)