UBot Underground

[BUY] Bot to login into site that uses javascript login button

I would like to purchase a bot that can log into the following website: https://www.waproviderone.org/

This site uses a complex javascript button to initiate the login.  I cannot determine how to get this button to active in Ubot but you can see it work properly in Internet Explorer.

You don't need a username or password to accomplish this.  Try to log in using internet explorer and you will see you get the proper error messages when the wrong credentials are entered and the "login" button can seen to be depressed when clicked.

Now try to login using Ubot Studio and you will see that the error messages are not displayed and the "login" button cannot be seen to be depressed.

I will pay $50 to you via paypal for script that allows me to enter my credentials and that will login correctly.

I am not asking you to hack this site or use my credentials.  I cannot give you my credentials.  I am requesting you to code a bot that can active the login button after I enter my credentials into the bot.  You will need to supply the source code for the bot.  I am a legitimate user of this site in need of automating some legitimate tasks.

Thank You

hey  bud, i don't have an account nor have the time to play with it now but from what i see in the source it should not be hard ... for the login button, have you tried to use image recognition or aymens plugin ? (if any other methods didn't work for you.)

navigate("https://www.waproviderone.org/", "Wait")
wait for element(<login button>, "", "Appear")
type text(<name="rfld_a&DomainNme">, #name, "Standard")
type text(<username field>, #user, "Standard")
type text(<password field>, #pass, "Standard")
click(<login button>, "Left Click", "No")
comment("alternative login")
click(<image="___IMAGE___1___IMAGE___">, "Left Click", "No")

i seem to "see" everything just fine on the page and was able to build a basic code for it though i do not have an account to test properly...

hope it helps.

run javascript("document.getElementById(\"LoginButton\").click();")
run javascript("document.getElementById(\"Login\").click();")
run javascript("document.getElementsByName(\"Login\")[0].click();")
run javascript("document.getElementsByName(\"LoginButton\")[0].click();")

or one of these?

just set one of theuser agents and try one bt one, it emulates other browsers and smart phones

you may have to do a mouse over to activate thelogin button but try that last