UBot Underground

This is a facebook question on how to find and click on pages then fill out posts.

Hi guys, 

I'm trying to make a bot to click on the pages in facebook and I have included some screen shots to give an understanding. The first thing is to have ubot search for people, places and things in the top search query box, the search is going to be based on a UI text box with variable that a user can select a keyword for. After the search is done I want ubot to click through each one and making a post if it is possible and if not move to the next one (an if else statement?) My screen shots shows what I'm talking about. 

Edit: I forgot to add that I want to do this to multiple pages in a loop, I currently can do it with only one but I had to set a navigate to a specific page and make a post. 

post-9165-0-02986000-1365702663_thumb.png

post-9165-0-12966500-1365702667_thumb.png

post-9165-0-16143200-1365702671_thumb.png

Edited by Jpizzo

Ok this is what I have and let me know if I am doing this wrong. 

I go to facebook, have a status box with an if statement that runs if I have a UI checkbox true, then I search for a term. My code for the scraping of the URLS is here:

type text(<aria-label="search">, #search, "Standard")

clear list(%pages)

add list to list(%pages, $scrape sttribute(<class="text">, fullhref"), "Delete", "Global")

This is an updated image explaining it the best I can. 

post-9165-0-76993500-1365716404_thumb.png