UBot Underground

I am having problems with a previous list item button.

Basically the bot is a manual link checker for my QA people. It has a block text field to paste a list of links. It has a not field for them to write notes about the page, 2 button for good url and bad url and then 2 buttons for next url and previous url.

The problem I am having is that when I click the previous url button it is not navigating to previous list item it navs to the next list item. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Maybe I am using the previous list item command incorrectly.

My code for this is pretty simple...

[color=#4169e1]define[/color] [color=#4169e1]previousurl[/color] {
[color=#4169e1]navigate[/color]([color=#008000]$previous list item[/color]([color=#fa8072]%thelist[/color]), [color=#a52a2a]"Wait"[/color])
[color=#4169e1]decrement[/color]([color=#6a5acd]#listposition[/color])
}

List Position is simply a stat monitor that displays the current position within the list. Has anyone else had this issue?

Personally I skip previous and next all together and set a variable called pos and just edit that with increment or decrement. try it.

set pos to 0 for start position

loop

increment or decrement etc

Personally I skip previous and next all together and set a variable called pos and just edit that with increment or decrement. try it.

set pos to 0 for start position

loop

increment or decrement etc

Why the loop?

Well this is manual so I don't want it to check a link. I want the QA team to actually view the page and click a next button. They have to note multiple things about the pages other than just links.