UBot Underground

Best Practices for a Noob - What do YOU use Ubot for?

Hi guys,

I'm new to SEO and working on backlinks, have some general ideas, and know that I want to automate as much as possible without being dinged by the search engines, which is why I'm considering Ubot. Other that that I'm not exactly sure how I'd want to or should use the tool yet so I'm hoping you can share some ideas on best practices and processes that you do with Ubot.

My thinking so far is wanting to create lots of web 2.0 sites, blast them all with blog comments, bookmarks, articles, maybe some more web 2.0's, ect. I'd like to know how to best use Ubot for a strategy like that. It seems like ubot is better at a strategy like 1) submitting one spun article to the same 2.0 site with hundreds of different profiles and logins instead of a strategy like 2) submitting one spun article to hundreds of different web 2.0's using only one account per site. Is this accurate?

From my understanding i could do both strategies 1 and 2 with Ubot, however, it seems like it would take an incredible amount of time to prepare strategy 2 (which i my main desire). Am I right?

Curious to hear your thoughts and how you make best use of the tool.

Thanks

I'm with you. That's part of what I'm excited to use it for. You can also toss social media in the mix for marketing. Something like this "if our site has new content, then go here, here, and here, and post about our new content letting people know".

I'd like to hear others ideas too so we can brainstorm on creative out of the box thinking for uses in regards to SEO.

I'm working on a traffic bot, but having problems finding the volume of USA proxies I'd need to hit some really big numbers.

I LOVE UBOT!!! I use it for everything. I don't like the spun article idea. For several reasons and the biggest one being it they are often rejected by article submissions sites. You must be very careful with spun article submission or you could be banned from a lot of article submission sites . There are other more effective ways of getting backlinks than article submissions. For example just completed 110 URL Press Release bot. It took along time, it wasn't easy, to do but it was time well spent. Press Releases are one of the biggest back link producers. There are so many backlink producers out here that not only increase your presence but increase your sales. I could go on and on.

Might I suggest you do some more research on backlinks. You will find some amazing information. I could just tell you but that would not do you any good.

The biggest thing I recommend is be patient, take you time, you will reap vast rewards, and finally stick to this forum. There are tons of people will to help you.

Ubot can be used to automate ANYTHING that you do in a web browser.

Option 2 would be ideal, but you can also do option 1.

A great way to do option 2 is to find a popular CMS that are all ran on a very similar platform. There are many of these out there such as Pligg, Jisko, PHPFox, Elgg, StatusNet, etc. etc. Then you can make one bot that will run hundred or thousands of sites.

You can also make things spinnable to help with the footprints.

I am currently working on making a huge bot to do all of the above sites. The reason I bought UBot was because I already own almost ALL of the big name softwares, and I find that they are all lacking in some feature or another and I want to be able to implement something without waiting and hoping the developer will implement it.

A little off topic but, Fran any chance that you would be willing to sell that 110 press release bot? Please send me a PM if so.

Justin

Hello Fran,

CMS stands for Content Management System. It is just what the site uses for example Wordpress is a type of CMS.

Most CMS are very similar in nature. For example if you search "Powered by Elgg" google will return About 2,220,000 results. These sites all use the elgg platform or CMS.

Therefore, the sign-up and submission process is basically the same for every site. This saves ton's of time when coding because you only have to code for the platform (CMS) and not for every single individual site.

Hope this makes sense, if not let me know and I will try to elaborate a little more. Now off you go to make a Elgg spammer. Keep me in mind when you get it finished, I would love to have one (without coding it myself) ;)

HTH

Justin