UBot Underground

[COMPLETED] Auto Posting Bot for my blogs

Hello, I have a network of Wordpress / Joomla blogs - and I need an automated article spinning/posting bot..

I need an advanced developer to improve on the bot I created already. The current bot I have does the job, but there are a few things it does not currently do.

First I should explain what my bot does..

It uses a loop function: First it navigates to each blog admin url (over 200), it logs in using my admin credentials, then navigates to the new post page, posts the post title and body content from two seperate lists (that I create from files before I run the bot),

it then checks category boxes, clicks submit, navigates to the view post page, SAVES that new post Url to a txt file, and repeats the process.. and it does so successfully throughout my entire network of blogs without stopping.

The output url list (from the view new post pages) is a very important part of this tool as I need that data for seo client reporting. When the software is done running through the network I have a txt file with hundreds of urls.

If-Then functions are in place throughout the loop so that it won't stop and need a restart on error messages.

Wait and delays are in place to allow for the appropriate time to pass between navigating, posting, submitting, etc.. so there

I will provide this bot for open-source review if it will help during development of the new and improved bot.

The new bot needs to do everything my original bot does, plus incorporate a few more advanced functions:

1. Scheduling - I would like to be able to tell the bot to hit 50 blogs 1 week, 50 blogs the next week, 50 blogs the 3rd week, etc. An actual calendar scheduling feature would be great.. such as specifying to complete the project over 10 days. However the programming is best developed.. any scheduling would be better than what I have.

2. Randomization - It would be great if we could randomize the blog sequence. Hit all blogs over a 2 week period, but randomly. As it is now I have to input a list that usually has all the blogs listed in the same exact sequence. This probably doesn't allow for natural content distribution so I need a randomization feature.

3. Private Proxies - Switches proxies between posts. Harvests and cleans US proxies would be great as long as it worked perfect everytime, or at least allows me to upload proxies.

4. Content Spinning - I need to upload an article and article title into the bot, both in spinning syntax, and the bot must have the ability to spin article output and fill the post feilds with spun content for submission.

5. All-In-One SEO Pack - Spinnable Meta Titles/Descriptions/Keywords for these fields on the "new post" page in wordpress.

6. Post Tags - specify keyword tags for posts.

7. Joomla compatible - I have sites that use Joomla, and my current bot does not support Joomla. It would be great if this new one could post to the Joomla blogs as well, even if it was a different setting in the bot that had to be run seperately.

This new bot needs to do everything the original bot did plus the new functions in a loop that won't experience errors that make the bot stop running.

I will provide 5-7 of my blog urls and admins for testing (wordpress and joomla) but please be sure to delete posts created during testing.

I will also provide my current bot, open source, if you need to see what functionality I've used so far to make this thing run on autopilot.

The most important part of the project is the ability to upload an article in spinnable format {Sentence 1|Sentence 2|Sentence 3} which also contains embedded hyperlinks, and have the bot spin the article title and content each time it posts to the new-post content feild.

The current bot requires that I create a list of posts, which I have to create with a content spinning program. I'd rather not have to build a file with hundreds of posts in it, and another with hundreds of titles, and try to engineer the two to synch together..

Looking forward to seeing what you can do.. Feel free to PM me.

Regards,

TC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Would you be interested in selling this script source? Or donating it to me out of kindness? :D

For my use on my own network of blogs only. I have no interest in sharing or selling the script.

Thank you.