UBot Underground

Seth,

You've officially teased us enough on version 4!

I know I for one really am looking forward to what's coming, even though I have no idea what I'm looking forward too, lol.

When do you think we'll see something on the table?

Frank

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UBot Studio 3 has multithreading now, but UBot Studio 4 will push it to new heights. You'll be able to do more with multithreading than is currently possible with anything on the market and it will be

Its already released. Check this thread http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7191-its-here-ubot-studio-4-beta-is-here/page__pid__36259#entry36259

it's a pretty big project. I'd like to get it done by june, but it's still too early to say for sure. I can't give away too much, but I can say that all the little idiosyncacies in ubot 3 are going to be fixed. I'm talking about things like the trouble with private proxies, user agent, the quirkiness of captchas, the shell command, clearing cookies, language barriers... am I forgetting any?

Of course, ubot 4 will be more than a collection of bug fixes. the technology in it will make botmaking easier than is even currently imaginable. you'll be able to make even complex bots in a fraction of the time, and you won't find any websites that will limit your capabilities. I apologize for my vagueness. but I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

and sorry, no naked girls.

it's a pretty big project. I'd like to get it done by june, but it's still too early to say for sure. I can't give away too much, but I can say that all the little idiosyncacies in ubot 3 are going to be fixed. I'm talking about things like the trouble with private proxies, user agent, the quirkiness of captchas, the shell command, clearing cookies, language barriers... am I forgetting any?

Of course, ubot 4 will be more than a collection of bug fixes. the technology in it will make botmaking easier than is even currently imaginable. you'll be able to make even complex bots in a fraction of the time, and you won't find any websites that will limit your capabilities. I apologize for my vagueness. but I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

and sorry, no naked girls.

Hi Seth are these included http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4959-would-you-use-a-text-base-scripting-system/ , Collapse all nodes and sockets improve? Thanks! Looking forward for this big updated..

I'm talking about things like the trouble with private proxies, user agent, the quirkiness of captchas, the shell command, clearing cookies, language barriers... am I forgetting any?

Eval should work on any page regardless

For people (like me) that don't read everything here ;)

here is the important part from the blog from the Ubot Staff

-----------

I know a lot of people will want to know whether or not they’ll have to pay to update. What it says on our sales page is that you get a year of free updates and then you’ll be asked to pay $5/mo for updates and support. We’ve yet to enforce the $5 subscription, but we will probably need to start getting serious with that as the technology and labor behind UBot get more and more serious. If we do that, however, that is all we plan on asking for, as the program itself, while needing a fresh new install and everything, will just be considered an update.

I'm anxiously awaiting V4. I've been working on a web 2.0 bot and I've had problems with a number of pages. Not being able to fill certain fields or click certain buttons. If V4 really can speed things up and make creating bots rediculously easy I will be very VERY happy :-)

Now all I can do is sit here and salivate until June (hopefully).

I'm anxiously awaiting V4. I've been working on a web 2.0 bot and I've had problems with a number of pages. Not being able to fill certain fields or click certain buttons. If V4 really can speed things up and make creating bots rediculously easy I will be very VERY happy :-)

Now all I can do is sit here and salivate until June (hopefully).

Thanks for your interest in UBot 4. If you want to send the site(s) you are working with my way along with the exact issues you are having I can do my best to make sure that UBot 4 is handling those situations better.

Thanks for your interest in UBot 4. If you want to send the site(s) you are working with my way along with the exact issues you are having I can do my best to make sure that UBot 4 is handling those situations better.

Trying to make sites at weebly, the drag and drop is something I couldn't figure out. Webs.com is the same way, I can't figure out how to add content to their site. As I work my way through this bot I can make more detailed notes of exactly what's going on. Right now my bot is just semi-automated, if I can't figure out how to automate something I use a javascript pop up alert to tell me what needs to be done manually before I resume the bot.

Trying to make sites at weebly, the drag and drop is something I couldn't figure out. Webs.com is the same way, I can't figure out how to add content to their site. As I work my way through this bot I can make more detailed notes of exactly what's going on. Right now my bot is just semi-automated, if I can't figure out how to automate something I use a javascript pop up alert to tell me what needs to be done manually before I resume the bot.

These two sites are excellent examples of "problem child" sites.