UBot Underground

[Sell] Account Verification Bot - Never Open Another Account Verification Email Again

EDIT: I originally had this posted on another forum (I still do actually), but then realized that the most appropriate place for it, would actually be here. I had this made for me BECAUSE of my constant use of uBot and I figure that almost everybody else using uBot would be able to make good use of this as well.

I had this software made because I have tons of bots (uBots) running all day every day making accounts at tons of different sites.

Thing is, uBot is a HUGE pain to use for verifying those accounts…so I had a freelancer make me a REAL program to do it. It is a multi-threaded program, so it’s crazy fast when it comes to visiting all the verification links.

I’m obviously selling this not to make a profit (I say obviously because of how cheap I’m selling it for), but rather to recoup the cost of what I paid to have it programmed and to provide real software that provides a real purpose at a really cheap price.

Here are some pictures, and then beneath the pictures are the details on exactly what it does.

Nimbus Theme:

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/461/acnimbustheme.jpg

Metal Theme:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/152/acmetaltheme.jpg

CDE Theme:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4613/accdetheme.jpg

DropDown Menu Shown:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4734/acdropdownshown.jpg

Alright, so now you want to know what it does. Well, it performs a very simple yet (typically) monotonous task…it opens all the emails you get while creating accounts, scans for verification links & if it finds any at all it visits each and every one…therefore verifying your accounts for you.

As you can see in the picture above, it supports:

Gmail

Hotmail

AOL

Yahoo

And also any “custom†emails you may have (you’ll simply need to know their POP settings).

As for the others, you simply select the appropriate email from the dropdown and select it. It will automatically use the appropriate POP settings for each email provider.

All you have to do is provide your username/password and then hit START.

It will download all the emails on the server (it leaves a copy of all emails behind on the server, it doesn’t delete them).

It will scan for links within each email.

After it collects all the links, it visits them all…but it’s multi-threaded!

That means SUPER FAST verification of emails. If you have it set to 50 threads and it has to visit 50 verification links, it will be visiting them all at once!

You can minimize it to your task bar if you’ve got so many emails this thing will be running for awhile.

It’s programmed in Java and is a “portable†.EXE file. That means you can run as many instances of it as you want and there is also no “installationâ€Â. It’s simply a click-and-run application.

I’ve already got the programmer who made this making some improvements & adding some more cool features. Any updates will be given to people who have already purchased completely free of charge.

Also, it won’t appear as though the emails have been opened on your server & it won’t appear as though the links have been clicked, so don’t be alarmed. It has opened & visited each link, you can verify this by manually visiting & logging into accounts.

I'm selling this for $20. Unfortunately, my "buy now" page was hosted with JustHost which I regret...a lot. So now, if you would like to buy this, please just PM me.

I also am offering a "ubotter" deal, in which you can buy an "unlimited" license for this software which allows you to "hand it out" to the buyers of your bots.

Don't you got talking bad about ubot...

Still, this tool will be helpful.

Trust me, I'm not saying a single bad word about uBot. I've used uBot to make more money than probably anything else I've ever used...bar none.

You have to admit however, that to program a bot to verify accounts when you're making hundreds a day...it takes awhile (not so much to program, but to actually have it verify each account takes quite some time).

Very smart tool! I agree, doing the code to do the verifies is a pain in the rump. Now, one question for you, can the tool create a log file that can be read to complete the loop so to speak on account verifies?

Frank

Is there some sort of offer you can give for ubot programmers so that we are able to hand this out to our users

would help loads if something like this was possible

If it is then please PM - I want one

thanks

abs

• 2 weeks later...

I think crazyfix - last activity was on the 21st sept - not sure if hes on holiday or something

can anyone develop a similar scrip? if so im very interested - please PM me

thanks

abs

• 5 weeks later...

Can't you add a batch of accounts instead of 1 by 1?

I'll have to talk to my programmer about that.

Is there some sort of offer you can give for ubot programmers so that we are able to hand this out to our users

would help loads if something like this was possible

If it is then please PM - I want one

thanks

abs

I normally sell the software for $20. If you'd like a license to hand this software out to the buyers of your bots, I'd sell it for $99, which would allow you to package it along with your bots to as many people as you'd like. It WON'T however give you the ability to SELL it as a standalone app.

Any time now.

Yes, sorry about the delay, I haven't been on this forum as much lately I'm afraid.

I edited the OP, but for those who have already read/reread it, I'll mention it here.

I originally had the checkout page on a site of mine, but I had that site hosted with JustHost & that turned out to be a nightmare. I've since let the site "die" so to speak, so if you're interested in either a single user license for this software ($20 USD) or an unlimited user license ($99 USD & allows you to package with bots you sell to others an unlimited amount of times) please just PM me & I'll give you my PayPal email address to send the funds to.

Once I receive the funds, I'll email & PM you a download link for the software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi crazyfix - have been trying to get hold of you - please could you send me a PM or a email

thanks

Abs

I've used this bot in the past and it was very good.

However it seems not to be working well at the moment, can you get in touch? Also it would be really helpful if it were possible to be able to specify your own Footprints for which the bot will parse for activation.

If the program created a dump of the activation links as well, this would be helpful. I have 780 emails pending activation, but when I use teh tool it tells me there are 125 in my inbox.

cheers

yeh - other then a few slight issues which ive managed to troubleshoot the only part that doesnt work is yahoo as free yahoo accounts do not allow pop3 - however i do have a script that verifies yahoo but with Imap and it works great - I wanted to speak to Crazyfix to see if we can implement the Imap script as yahoo is a important email provider which would be great to support

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

sorry but

i dont seem to know whats the big deal on clicking emails on only one account

i have 975 email accounts.. from diferent gmails hotmails etc

that means i need to manually enter each password and username for the bot to work?

cant you make the bot use a csv or something?

i have try using the sick sumbitter and the magic submitter email checker.......but they are all buggy

the sites i used to test wehre facebook twitter linkedin

it never clicks anything it only clicked on simple forum sites

so how do we test your bot?

also, does the bot do this:

grabs the username and pass created by other bots or created and saved on a csv from another bot (it needs to know the order of the csv , not asumming theres only one account on the csv)

that username it just load it on the email cheker bot, without me trying to copy paste each time the first bot loops.

example

i created a profile on linkedin username and pass used from a csv or from a bot that makes random usernames and pass, but for that it needs a bot that actually makes email accounts?

the thing is, it needs to be a real bot, no human interaction.