UBot Underground

We're looking for Private Proxy Companies

I'm surprised no one has posted Hidemyass on here. It seems to work great for me but then again I am a noob so if there is something seriously wrong with it please let me know!

I'm surprised no one has posted Hidemyass on here. It seems to work great for me but then again I am a noob so if there is something seriously wrong with it please let me know!

It's probably because HMAs daily proxy list sucks a*s. Of thousands of proxies, less than 20 are usable, and after you have kept the level 1 and level 2 proxies, then you are down to about 7-9 proxies that you can use. You get what you pay for. HMA's proxy list costs $25 lifetime and it sucks! (many of them are CODEEN proxies)

Then there is of course HMA's VPN/PPTP service. There are 15000 IPs in their network around the world and you can set their software to automatic IP swap after a time that you define.

Nah, I prefer to scrape my proxies using ScrapeBox and together with the very few from HMA's daily proxy list I get about 20 proxies to use.