UBot Underground

We're looking for Private Proxy Companies

Hi Everyone,

So we're looking for the names of some of the private proxy companies out there, so that we can test their private proxies and guarantee compatibility with UBot Studio.

What are some of the private proxy companies you guys use?

I have been using freeproxylist.not the free ones but VIP lists it costs 25$ a month for virtually unlimited proxies here are a couple to try out

IP Then Port

202.187.17.5:3128

213.0.88.86:8080

213.115.152.75:80

61.244.235.34:3128

92.49.9.155:3128

190.144.53.138:80

195.168.109.60:8080

200.238.83.49:3128

I can normaly download about 200 very hour or so and run then through Scrapebox to get rid of the slow and dead ones. They have been great I usually have a current list of 100 working proxies that I can filter just about any way I need through the website.

• 2 weeks later...

God I love this Forum! :lol:

I have used Xroxy too but I can't say they were 100%... Almost too much trouble to be worth it in most cases.

I'll be trying out some of these others soon though. Highly looking forward to uBot integration, too.

Good luck with this. Xroxy isn't worth the trouble and I think you'll have to go with someone like packetflip or some other company that maintains and can guarantee reliability. Finding a proxy supplier that is reliable and has IPs that don't go up and down is difficult to do. Proxybonaza work as well but these are shared services and god knows how slow they'll end up being. Why doesn't Ubot studio just setup their own servers so then they know the quality of the IPs and they will be able to at least guarantee much more stability and speed than they would go through a middleman?

Thank you all for the names! Really appreciate it!

Great idea Tessel, but right now our number 1 priority is with UBot Studio. That could be something we could look into for the future.

For proxy companies, we recommend http://anonymous-proxies.net

We tested their proxies and they are compatible with UBot Studio.

Use the IP authentication method. It does not rely on log ins with usernames and passwords but it is still secure.

• Like 3

Use the IP authentication method. It doe snot rely on log ins with usernames and passwords but it is still secure.

Awesome, Lilly, will give them a try... Might I suggest a Tute on proxies featuring them in the near future?

Cheers,

Luke

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Follow up:

I've been doing a TON o' proxy-ing lately and although the paid proxies I got from anonymous-proxies.net were flawless and did what I asked of them 100% of the time, I've come to realize that proxies get EXPENSIVE when you use a lot of them. :unsure:

SO, I migrated over to using open proxies that I scraped just for the session. My bot for that worked ok, but still lotsa waiting and list checking so that didn't seem the best for using lots of proxies either, especially if your bot using the proxies isn't really smart about handling slow/down ones.

I am pretty happy with a sweet app I found on wickedfire, sold by a blackhatter named "mattseh" from the UK. His "ProxyFinder" app is pretty astoundingly smart and will sit there constantly running through open proxies found on many sites and cleaning them for you throughout the day... So every time you need a list of proxies, it's just sitting there for you, a text file full of them, tested and perfect.

Anyway, the moral here is, be it by bot or be it by proxyfinder, everyone who does big jobs with proxies are simply going to be pulling them from a big txt list.

So whatever Seth & co are thinking for proxy support upgrades in the future, I'd REALLY be interested in one that simply facilitates using such lists. I think uBot does a pretty great job at that so far but there may be room for improvement, such as a "Proxy Pool" constant or something, or better yet, a way to speed-test each proxy and decide to use it or not based on response times. (Or even just port numbers!)

Hope this helps,

Luke

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

So we're looking for the names of some of the private proxy companies out there, so that we can test their private proxies and guarantee compatibility with UBot Studio.

What are some of the private proxy companies you guys use?

I use http://www.ipfreelyproxies.net/ for most things, just getting started with ubot so have not tested them yet.

• 3 weeks later...

HI Lilly:

I will have mine done in a few days and you will be welcome to use it.

I have been struggling trying to find a way to make my mass mailer "for Newsletters" that, I want to Give Away to My List. The problem has been find a "mail Proxy" Solution that would not cost me an arm and leg.

Thanks to the help of MoJojuju In The Warrior Forum and others in the forum I have found a solution and thougth I might share it.

#1-You can get a vps that does not have strict Spam policy. When searching for a vps that will work with you Always tell them that you intend to use the vps as a "Mail Proxy Server" and ask about the limitation on outgoing mail and there spam policy.

#2-I found a company called Sh3ll*net that is a more tolerant. They will advise you of spam complaints and give you a chance to "Fix" it before taking any type of action. (The main company is located in India). There vps' start at $10 monthly. It all depends on your needs. However, they are more cost effective than the other host and have a 99% up time rating. I have inquried to and they don't put a limit on your email. Keep in mind if you are using this for eamil that it requires a lot of RAM. I aked a "Ton" of questions and they were always polite and curtious.

#3-You can download squid, a free proxy software, install and configure and be up and running in less than 30 minutes. There are all kinds of articles, blogs, forums dedicated to assisting you with any problem you might encounter and lots of people willing to help.

#4-I have researched this quite extensivly and decided that I was going to use Virtralmin as a control panel for my server, instead of just the proxy set up. There are four primary reasons I chose Virtual instead of squid.

A- I can also put my other webistes on the server. using a control panel

B- I can require that people sign-up and get there own user id and password.

C-Being able to have a user id and password. I can control those trying to use my software for "Spam". Thus if "Sh3ell * net emails me and says Hey you have a SPAMMER and this is there id. I can cut them off at the hip without losing my VPS host.

D-Since VPS host generally will not help you set up your host, unless you pruchase there managed hosting at considerable more money, Virtualmin installs almost automatically and they also have blogs, forums, articles etc. that you can get help from.

Thanks To Those of You Whom assisted me in my quest to find a solution.

• 4 weeks later...

since on the morning I`m keep reading this forum again like crazy trying to find best solution for my problems ... if anyone is there listening , I`m begging you guys to add on ubot an option to use socks5's proxies is driving me crazy this issue !!! :) . I really love to automate , well ... semi- automate some tasks , normal http/https proxies are ok for most of the things but socks4/socks5 I prefer for privacy ... do you think this will be added sometime on future ? maybe anyone enough smart to make some kind of addon ? :angry:

I don't think anyone , will can tell you if you need or not to use proxies ... usually peoples using them just to try to keep their privacy safe ... or because of limitations from different services ...

for example your isp / parents / work | school / wife don't wanna let you to watch to some dirty p0rn sites ... easy solution is to use a proxy :) ... other example is known big G. they ban you if your ip when you try to search huge amounts of keywords on their search engine ... since robots can do very fast work of course this issues arise so we have to use such kind of proxies to protect us or to speed the work ...

back to my question before now ... wasn't anyone (yet) interested it's seems to integrate socks4/5 support on the robots :o? I think I didn't find anything useful in this forum about this subject lol

• 2 months later...

I know how to set up squid proxies that come with username/password. Plus I know the hosting companies that will supply you bulk IP's in the USA. Anyone interested pm me. I am willing to trade what I know for some cool bots you have.

That's the company we use, they are VERY good, hope it gets added ;)

Great idea Tessel, but right now our number 1 priority is with UBot Studio. That could be something we could look into for the future.

Use the IP authentication method. It does not rely on log ins with usernames and passwords but it is still secure.

• 3 weeks later...

We have tested and recommend www.limeproxies.com

LimeProxies offers multi subnet spread which is extensive than any other providers. This company is the only one that has their network on cloud so there is no downtime and speed is awsome.

They are also the oldest and the most reviewed service.

We have tested and recommend www.limeproxies.com

LimeProxies offers multi subnet spread which is extensive than any other providers. This company is the only one that has their network on cloud so there is no downtime and speed is awsome.

They are also the oldest and the most reviewed service.

LimeProxies also supports http, https, socks4 and socks5 and the only company to offer username + ip based auth

• 3 weeks later...

Im still a newbie. Im just getting started with Ubot but for proxies ( www.limeproxies.com/ ) is what I use for most things. Hope this helps as lot.