UBot Underground

My runonce switch alternative

Tell me what you think about this.

Many in here know about our quest to have a better initial screen than the plain ole white one that you see inside the compiled bots. Don't get me wrong, we still would like to see a better setup and BY NO means do I want anyone to think that I am griping here but this thread is to show a possible solution for us until Seth and company can implement their vision. (BTW keep up the great job guys!)

So here it is. Use it and abuse it.

You will see two files here runonce.ubot and MyMessage.html. The "MyMessage.html" file at least for this example should be placed in your "My Documents" folder. Next compile the ubot code.

Now, in a command/DOS window navigate to your folder where your compiled code resides and execute it like this.

runonce /play

The bot will start up and test a parameter. Seeing that it is null it will navigate to the "MyMessage.html" and then the bot will Stop.

Now when you click the Start button within the bot it will execute a different Navigation node pointed to Google and then stop. So, no matter how many times you hit the Start button after the initial load it will only show Google screen.

It would be awesome to have a way to initiate a script without having to use a Switch but at least this is a easy way to replace the White screen with something more customized.

Have fun!

Buddy

MyMessage.html

runonce.ubot

• Like 2