UBot Underground

By buying a list of proxies is there any need to buy Proxifier? Could I use UBots ability like your example? I am trying figure out is there a need for Proxifier.

Thanks for all the help!

they are the free ones at Xroxy.com

I thought I had a membership, but apparently I was using the free ones.

but I have to say, they worked well. (with the eception that they seem to stay in ubot somehow, and i am unable to navigate to any site for a litle while)

but they have a service that may be worth joining for. They have a free php script that calls their rss feed and dumps it (the updated lists) into your database. I may give it a go.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK.... lol

Well answer this. Do most people that acquire a list of Proxies and of course using UBot just use those built in nodes for switching out proxies?

If that is the case then what is the node for that requires a Username & Password? Is that using a specific service? If so then which one.

See that was easy. I was sitting here pressing the Easy Button and these questions kept popping in.

LOL

Buddy

Well, I could have sworn that's where I heard it from. In any event, objection sustained and the jury will scratch that last statement!

Well answer this. Do most people that acquire a list of Proxies and of course using UBot just use those built in nodes for switching out proxies?

If that is the case then what is the node for that requires a Username & Password? Is that using a specific service? If so then which one.

Hm, as far as I know most people have a bot that scrapes public proxys to use with the change proxy command.

Proxies with a username and password is called a private proxy. Paid services to 99%. These ones are a little tricky - some private proxy servers are fishy and ubot will react really weird (we haven't figured out WHY though)

A private proxy is handled this way:

Change proxy 123.456.789:00

Set Proxy Credentials Username Password

And then you're pretty much set to go. You would have to run your WHOLE script in a subwindow OR compile the bot, (removing javascript hooks) to get it to work.

Hm, as far as I know most people have a bot that scrapes public proxys to use with the change proxy command.

Proxies with a username and password is called a private proxy. Paid services to 99%. These ones are a little tricky - some private proxy servers are fishy and ubot will react really weird (we haven't figured out WHY though)

A private proxy is handled this way:

Change proxy 123.456.789:00

Set Proxy Credentials Username Password

And then you're pretty much set to go. You would have to run your WHOLE script in a subwindow OR compile the bot, (removing javascript hooks) to get it to work.

There are some private proxy providers that don't need a username and password because they validate you are the owner of the proxies by checking your real ip address (if that changes you just login to a control panel and tell it). This is what I use as it saves all the messing about with sub windows but gives me the ultra fast speed of a private proxy.

Andy.

There are some private proxy providers that don't need a username and password because they validate you are the owner of the proxies by checking your real ip address (if that changes you just login to a control panel and tell it). This is what I use as it saves all the messing about with sub windows but gives me the ultra fast speed of a private proxy.

Andy.

That is indeed true. That is probably the most stable solution right now to private proxies. Just make sure they aren't transparent - because that ain't no fun. ;)

• 11 months later...

Here's a way to use tor:

smoked post on cheatingnetwork

Pretty simple and free. Just gotta hit the new identity button every time you want to change your ip.

Maybe someone will post on how to run a shell command to do that so I dont have to figure it out lol. It will probably take me awhile.

By the way I can't find a single working server with proxyfinder/proxy switcher combo. I know this thread is old so maybe everyone has moved onto new methods?

By the way I can't find a single working server with proxyfinder/proxy switcher combo. I know this thread is old so maybe everyone has moved onto new methods?

:lol: i have the payed for version which is more upto date then that cracked 3 point whatever and it works ok

:lol: i have the payed for version which is more upto date then that cracked 3 point whatever and it works ok

Why must I pay for things to get them to work? Seems unamerican.

I have found this little to utility that is supposed to, dammit where is the add a link button? Wait for it...automate switching tor

In addition I found some info to speed up tor a bit including a way to configure tor to only connect to nodes in your own country. If anyone is interested I can post the instructions. and its all FREE!!!

I have found this little to utility that is supposed to, dammit where is the add a link button? Wait for it...automate switching tor

In addition I found some info to speed up tor a bit including a way to configure tor to only connect to nodes in your own country. If anyone is interested I can post the instructions. and its all FREE!!!

By all means post away :)

All rightey.... After you have downloaded autoswitcher I recommend the Vidalia bundle. See I got better at the link thingy. Install vidalia. Then find your torrc. This is the tor configuration file. This can be done by going to the advanced tab in Vidalia's settings and noting the path. You should make a backup of it before editing. Once you do that you can edit it in notepad or directly by hitting the "edit current torrc" button where you found the location in 'settings/advanced.'

It should look like this once done:

# This file was generated by Tor; if you edit it, comments will not be preserved

# The old torrc file was renamed to torrc.orig.1 or similar, and Tor will ignore it

CircuitBuildTimeout 30

# If set, Tor will accept connections from the same machine (localhost only)

# on this port, and allow those connections to control the Tor process using

# the Tor Control Protocol (described in control-spec.txt).

ControlPort 9051

# A list of nodes never to use when building a circuit.

ExcludeNodes {be},{pl},{ca},{za},{vn},{uz},{ua},{tw},{tr},{th},{sk},{sg},{se},{sd},{sa},{ru},{ro},{pt},{ph},{pa},{nz},{np},{no},{my},{mx},{md},{lv},{lu},{kr},{jp},{it},{ir},{il},{ie},{id},{hr},{hk},{gr},{gi},{gb},{fi},{es},{ee},{dk},{cz},{cy},{cr},{co},{cn},{cl},{ci},{ch},{by},{br},{bg},{au},{at},{ar},{aq},{ao},{ae},{nl},{de},{fr}

# Send a padding cell every N seconds to keep firewalls from closing our

# connections while Tor is not in use.

KeepalivePeriod 60

# Where to send logging messages. Format is minSeverity[-maxSeverity]

# (stderr|stdout|syslog|file FILENAME).

Log notice stdout

# Force Tor to consider whether to build a new circuit every NUM seconds.

NewCircuitPeriod 15

# How many entry guards should we keep at a time?

NumEntryGuards 8

# Bind to this address to listen to connections from SOCKS-speaking

# applications.

SocksListenAddress 127.0.0.1

Now under that same advanced tab set "authentication:" to password and give yourself a password.

Now download vilongu. Run it. When the configuration window pops up set it to Type of proxy:SOCKSV4 Address:127.0.0.1 Port:9050. Close it out. Then right click on the vilongu icon in system tray and click on enable proxy.

Or alternatively if you dont want to torify everything, just ubot, set explorers proxy to address:127.0.0.1 port:9051.

Now unzip and run tor autoswitcher. Choose the frequency to change the circuit and enter your password. Click ok.

Now You're all set. Can't promise it will be lightning fast or anything but might be worth a shot. hope this all looks ok. Its my first rodeo at this sort thing.

All rightey.... After you have downloaded autoswitcher I recommend the Vidalia bundle. See I got better at the link thingy. Install vidalia. Then find your torrc. This is the tor configuration file. This can be done by going to the advanced tab in Vidalia's settings and noting the path. You should make a backup of it before editing. Once you do that you can edit it in notepad or directly by hitting the "edit current torrc" button where you found the location in 'settings/advanced.'

It should look like this once done:

# This file was generated by Tor; if you edit it, comments will not be preserved

# The old torrc file was renamed to torrc.orig.1 or similar, and Tor will ignore it

CircuitBuildTimeout 30

# If set, Tor will accept connections from the same machine (localhost only)

# on this port, and allow those connections to control the Tor process using

# the Tor Control Protocol (described in control-spec.txt).

ControlPort 9051

# A list of nodes never to use when building a circuit.

ExcludeNodes {be},{pl},{ca},{za},{vn},{uz},{ua},{tw},{tr},{th},{sk},{sg},{se},{sd},{sa},{ru},{ro},{pt},{ph},{pa},{nz},{np},{no},{my},{mx},{md},{lv},{lu},{kr},{jp},{it},{ir},{il},{ie},{id},{hr},{hk},{gr},{gi},{gb},{fi},{es},{ee},{dk},{cz},{cy},{cr},{co},{cn},{cl},{ci},{ch},{by},{br},{bg},{au},{at},{ar},{aq},{ao},{ae},{nl},{de},{fr}

# Send a padding cell every N seconds to keep firewalls from closing our

# connections while Tor is not in use.

KeepalivePeriod 60

# Where to send logging messages. Format is minSeverity[-maxSeverity]

# (stderr|stdout|syslog|file FILENAME).

Log notice stdout

# Force Tor to consider whether to build a new circuit every NUM seconds.

NewCircuitPeriod 15

# How many entry guards should we keep at a time?

NumEntryGuards 8

# Bind to this address to listen to connections from SOCKS-speaking

# applications.

SocksListenAddress 127.0.0.1

Now under that same advanced tab set "authentication:" to password and give yourself a password.

Now download vilongu. Run it. When the configuration window pops up set it to Type of proxy:SOCKSV4 Address:127.0.0.1 Port:9050. Close it out. Then right click on the vilongu icon in system tray and click on enable proxy.

Or alternatively if you dont want to torify everything, just ubot, set explorers proxy to address:127.0.0.1 port:9051.

Now unzip and run tor autoswitcher. Choose the frequency to change the circuit and enter your password. Click ok.

Now You're all set. Can't promise it will be lightning fast or anything but might be worth a shot. hope this all looks ok. Its my first rodeo at this sort thing.

Actually scratch all that vilongu stuff it seems to slow things down... Just set up the vidalia bundle and run a change proxie in ubot. Set it to 127.0.0.1:8118. Sometimes I overlook the obvious.