UBot Underground

What are you guys/gals using in terms of Proxy software. I am seeing threads about scraping proxy IPs but what are you using.

I have been using Anonymizer here at home for privacy reasons but I want to step up to the next level.

Any advice?

Thanks all!

Buddy

Thanks guys but that's finding the proxys. What are you using on your computer to utilitize those addresses? The software I am using I cannot inject a list of those IP addresses.

More needed. Please feed me more....

Buddy

Thanks guys but that's finding the proxys. What are you using on your computer to utilitize those addresses? The software I am using I cannot inject a list of those IP addresses.

More needed. Please feed me more....

Buddy

Have you tried Proxifier?

I paid for a service where I get lists of (supposedly) 100% valid proxies, and in my excitement to use them I learned real quick that I have NO idea how to implement them in uBot! lol

I use ProxyScraper, HideMyIP, Proxy Switcher

HideMyIP is ok for general internet browsing works with ubot in legacy mode (some IPs block image files)

ProxyScraper is fast and dangers

Proxy Switcher is a little slow but that because of all the background checks being done on each proxy will give you the best proxies

Yes I loaded a proxy list into an earlier version of ubot and successfully used them

To check just nav to whatismyip.com if it says your ip is ******** possible proxy detected it's a poor proxy still forwarding some if not all your headers info

So I am still a bit confused. If I load my list of proxies into a text file I can just call them with the change proxy node?

Well....I am a old school hacker. I just learned that the MAC can be modified on certain routers which can force the ISP to issue a new IP address. IF (and that is a big IF), the router has a web interface then voila UBot can do it.

A friend of mine has a setup where he has a pretty fat pipe to his ISP and he has about 50 unique IPs so we are tossing a few ideas out to see if there are any advantages to controlling the local computers in the office for additional benefit. The 50 IPs for the web servers function would be unchanged. Tis is just focussing on the local computers.

We're always thinking here.

Buddy

well i just ran through 200 proxies using the text file method and came up with 100% success (as reported by whatismyip.com). If that's true, I will likely load the proxies into a MySQL db and call them from there.

JohnB

How fast was your test?

I am assuming you were using Proxifier and the UBot code correct? Would you mind sharing a simple setup to reduce my learning curve?

Buddy

So I am still a bit confused. If I load my list of proxies into a text file I can just call them with the change proxy node?

Yes that is possible. Might be a bit messy if it's private ones but other than that - just use change proxy command with $next list item and you're fine (with public ones).