UBot Underground

How can I click this link!!!!

When trying to register for a forum, I need to click on a specific link. I cant work out how to differenciate from the options.

Here are the links on the page.

1) I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age (need to click this one)

2) I Agree to these terms and am under 13 years of age (bot cliks this one)

3) I do not agree to these terms

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b97c806fd9.png

I cant choose via text as I am working with forums in multiple languages. I need to choose by position or html. Is there an option I am missing?

Link to page http://www.actioncartooning.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=register

• Like 2

Attached is how I would do it.

Basically choose the element by outer HTML and select *agreed=true*

That will give you the first link in it that agrees to the terms. Since this is the HTML the language doesnt matter and should click any of them. Just use the wildcards on either side like I did.

jack.ubot

• Like 1

Hey Aaron.

Thanks for getting back to me.

The problem with that is both of these links have agree=true in the html code.

1) I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age (need to click this one)

The bot keeps defaulting to clicking the second link. The problem is that the second link does not send a verification email, it send an email for underage users asking to sign a waver then post it back to get access to the forum. This is what I am trying to avoid.

Hey Aaron.

Thanks for getting back to me.

The problem with that is both of these links have agree=true in the html code.

The bot keeps defaulting to clicking the second link. The problem is that the second link does not send a verification email, it send an email for underage users asking to sign a waver then post it back to get access to the forum. This is what I am trying to avoid.

just use the choose by attribute: src = http://www.actioncartooning.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true*

Use wildcard and you are done

@trg7ija thanks for the input, what you mentioned will work this for site, but not fir what ever site is next in the list.

@aaron I like the idea of scraping the two items. I have no idea how to do this! could you please give me a starting point.