UBot Underground

Cycling through a UI listbox of values

Hi there.

Don't know if possible, but I have user account information hardcoded into my bot by way of a UI list box. That means that when ubot powers up, all my accounts information is loaded automatically, and then all I need to do is select the account username (and the password, there's another UI list box that holds the values).

Now, I was hoping that I might be able to automate the process a little better.

What I was hoping for is to set a variable such as #usernames to = the selected value in the list box, but which every cycle will move along to the next item in the UI's list.

I'm not actually making a list, just wanting to cycle through the existing string values.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Do you really need to load them into a UI field?

If I ever need to do something like your doing I just load them in a list. Then cycle through using next list item.

Yes, I really do. I want to have two modes in my bot, manual and auto. On manu you select the account you want to use by selecting the username and password from a UI list box. However, sometimes I want to have it just cycle through each of the usernames and account automatically.

So my only option is to have a file option and list option.

I then select auto and it takes the list from the file. Or manual and the bot just takes the information based on the selected box.

Better still, I couldn't get any feedback in antoher thread, would be to be able to load values from a text file into a UI list and then be able to cycle through those if chosen.

But that aint' gonna happen for the time being.

It would be great if there was a way to have ubot load up values into list boxes after they have been selected. So that variable A is the file, variable B is the list box values. You load up and then run a script to load the values in the list box.

But I tested it and it wouldn't work.

Still, think I've seen now how I can get on with making a workaround for the quesion.

So, thanks for helping me work this through.