UBot Underground

Grab passwords from email

I am attempting to create a bot that will create blogs for me but the platform that I am using generates random passwords.

How would one go about making the bot capable of grabbing the random password and storing them all in one .txt file for the login process?

Thanks...

You just need to think how you would do it without UBot Studio and then figure out how to do it with.

So normally you would need to go to your email, find the email it sends you with the password and then read it.

So you would need to do it the same way with UBot. Login into your email, find the email, scrape the password.

You just need to think how you would do it without UBot Studio and then figure out how to do it with.

So normally you would need to go to your email, find the email it sends you with the password and then read it.

So you would need to do it the same way with UBot. Login into your email, find the email, scrape the password.

Yup, that should be the way, but it seems there is no common attribute to scrape the email password inside some sites email.. anyway, it will depends on those emails send by the sites.

Yup, that should be the way, but it seems there is no common attribute to scrape the email password inside some sites email.. anyway, it will depends on those emails send by the sites.

Theres got to be something. If you forward me the email I will see what I can do to scrape it.

PM me for my email address if you want to do that.